Thursday, December 3, 2009

Panda baby....




Sorry, have that Santa Baby song in my head again.

Here is my newest design - a fat panda. I had this drawn up about a month ago and it was just sitting on my table and it was killing me that I didn't know how it would look finished. So I had to put everything else down just to finish this fat little guy. He is made from hand-dyed semi-sparse mohair. He is 11" tall, has a fat body, stick legs and a sweet panda baby look. This one has a big pink ribbon and is holding vintage Christmas trim.

He is available for adoption for $189 including travel costs. He has been adopted - thank you!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

He is one of my most favourite of your bears, delicious!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Lucy Belle

Lucy Belle
Glitter and Grunge Exclusive