Wednesday, December 11, 2013

It's been awhile!

I have some wonderful bears in my inventory, and a few new ones coming soon! They are my new "frosted" collection. I using a painted on dyeing technique, all colors of a faded Christmas. Why have I been gone so long? I had a little mishap with an immersion blender and my left index finger. Six stitches and almost three months of no feeling in that finger, and it's maybe 75% now. You can't imagine everything you do that you need fully functioning index fingers! To find my bears a good home and to wish everyone a Happy Holiday, please take 25% off any bear and free US shipping.

1 comments:

Sharie Reetz said...

I was wondering where you and your darling little bears were~so sorry to hear of your mishap and glad you are getting better!HugsxxxxSharie

Lucy Belle

Lucy Belle
Glitter and Grunge Exclusive