Thursday, April 19, 2012

What's on my work table this week? A bunch of bears, is it a "bunch" or a den? Anywho I have a little aqua bear to finish which I hope is going to go to one of my favorite collectors, two circus bears, and a larger tan toy bear. He has lovely little shirt on that I made. I miss making doll clothes! They all need the next stage of aging. The circus bears need noses and their accessories.




I also have been working sporadically on paperclay doll bears. The sporadic is mainly due to inspiration, we have had drama around our house for a couple of weeks -- teenagers and grown boys who are still teenagers. So back to the dolls. I have the heads near completion and need to complete the bodies. I can't wait to show you, but I want to have several done first before I show you. They are around 6" tall, made from either mohair or rayon, and adorable. They will also be super affordable to adopt.

And now to my next subject. I am going to do my first ever blog giveaway soon. I will let you know here and on facebook when I do. I just can't decide if it will be a bear or one of my new doll bears. Exciting times here, don't let the anticipation keep you awake at night!

0 comments:

Lucy Belle

Lucy Belle
Glitter and Grunge Exclusive