Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I am having a ROAD TO IDAHO Sale!

Our son's college baseball team is in the NAIA World Series in Idaho. We live in Florida, long way from Idaho! It is his senior year and the end of something great. The best team and coaches you would ever want your child to be involved with. We want to be with him as he closes another baseball chapter in his life and on to the next one. So, I am having a workshop sale. All these bears are bargain basement prices. If you see more than one you like, they can ship together for the same cost, which is free if you buy two!

Here are the bears. Each one is $95. I also have this on my facebook page, getting the most exposure I can because we really want to be there with Tucker as he finishes out his stellar college career. Did I mention he was Pitcher of the Year in his conference and top pitcher in the NAIA nation? Yes, we are proud parents!

Adopted

Adopted

Adopted

Available

2 comments:

pussman and co said...

I wish you good sales and I hope you get there!

Design blogs, banners... said...

Hello. I liked yours blogs.
Wanted in constant readers, but it has not turned out.
Success.
Come to me in blogs.

Lucy Belle

Lucy Belle
Glitter and Grunge Exclusive