Monday, October 24, 2011

It's been awhile!

I can't believe it has been May since I updated my blog. Well, a lot has happened. I am still making and thankfully selling my bears. I know that times are still a little tight for many of us, so I have reduced my prices and will continue to do so. You still are getting my fabulous little Eat Cake! bears, just know that I appreciate everyone that buys one of my bears.

Now on to other news. In my last post we were heading to Idaho to watch our youngest son play in his college world series. He pitched wonderfully and won his game. It was a fun trip and a nice break for my husband and me. One chapter has closed and another one opened for our son. He was signed as a free agent with the Toronto Blue Jays. He just finished his first season and played in the minors for Gulf Coast League, Appalachain League, and finished up in the Midwest League (Single A). We are so proud of him. He was tired by the time he got home in mid-September, he had thrown around 190 innings this year.

I just wanted to thank you again for all your support. I do have some bears, including a large orange and cream panda on ebay, so take a peek!

http://myworld.ebay.com/eatcakevintage

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Always love your designs. I agree about reducing prices, got to roll with the times, I'll be doing the same.

Lucy Belle

Lucy Belle
Glitter and Grunge Exclusive