Friday, December 16, 2011

Virginia's bears.

These little ones are part of a new type of bear I am making. They are under 8" tall. They are loosely 5-way jointed. The mohair is plucked and very worn in spots. They are not shaded and simply adorned with a ribbon and button. Their eyes are vintage shoebuttons, and they have worn noses that are stitched with different vintage cotton darning threads. These little guys are available for $59 each plus travel costs. Contact me at eatcakevintage@yahoo.com or through my facebook page - Eat Cake! bears.

This red bear shows the difference between my "regular" bear and Virginia's bears.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

As always, gorgeous!

pussman and co said...

They are all lovly, as always! Love the type mohair you use.
If you ever want to swap, I am a candidate!;)

Lucy Belle

Lucy Belle
Glitter and Grunge Exclusive