Friday, January 20, 2012

On the work table this weekend...

I have been working on four little bears this week. As you may remember, I work a full-time job and create little bears in the evenings and weekends. In fact, I work so much on them I need to find a housekeeper! Each bear has no less than three hours of hand sewing time, and another three or so hours of dyeing, jointing, stuffing, and adorning. Nothing but bears get done when I am on a roll! This week I got into the Valentine mood and dyed three bears different shades of pink/red. I also have a white one in the works. They will be done and available by Sunday.

I still have a few bears available on ebay ending today. http://www.ebay.com/sch/eatcakevintage/m.html?item=250976543569&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

0 comments:

Lucy Belle

Lucy Belle
Glitter and Grunge Exclusive